Sunday, May 9, 2010

E, is even more than anyone that You adore

Have you ever heard I Run To You by Lady Antebellum? It's one of my most current favorite songs! Catchy beat and meaningful words, what's not to love? (:

I liked it so much, I memorized the lyrics! (That proves how much I play it, haha) And sing along every single time it comes on the radio or media player. I can even sing without music, on my own! Haha. Only yesterday, it hit me what the words said
" I run from hate
I run from prejudice
I run from pessimists
But I run too late
I run my life
Or is it running me
Run from my past
I run too fast
Or too slow it seems

When lies become the truth
That’s when I run to you".

Two questions came into mind:-
1. What was I running from?
2. Who was I running to?

What are you running from?
And who are you running to?

Some of us, like the song says, run from hate.
This world is a world of hate, and some people hide form the world.
They'd rather disappear then be seen, and they've always wanted to be invisible. Wanted to be or happen to be, thats sort of the same dont you think? At the end of the day, you still are in invisibility.
But God sees you

Some of us run from prejudice.
We run from bitter talk, we run from taking sides, we run from basically everything that has to do with us making a decision. We hate making decisions! We'd just like to stay neutral. Be in our bubbles that are not of this world, bubbles we create ourselves, to protect ourselves.
But God says choose which side your on

We also run from pessimist.
People who always see the bad in things. Sometimes I always see the bad in things. And I would say that an everyday pessimist has scales from his eyes. Why are we running from pessimist, people who "live" in darkness when we are supposed to be light? In a dark room, with just a little light, the room lights up. We run from pessimist cause we're afraid to be like them, to be influenced by them.
But God says it's not the healthy who need to doctor, but the sick. People need to see Jesus through you. He says you are an influence, you make the difference and you are that light.

" I run my life,
or is it running me? "
God says he who finds his life loses it, but he who loses his life finds it.

Most of us are this one right here,
we are runners from our past.
We run because we;ve been broken before and brokenness is the hurt of a person's heart and soul that the person himself cannot heal, by himself. We run from our thinking of not being good enough, we run from awfull memories, we run from stroms in life -All this that we run from, we call it the past. All to be forgotten and never surfaced up ever again.
But God says He is close to the brokenhearted and we were made to be conquerers.

It must be tiring to run from everything that life brings us and we're afraid of. And it must be tiring to hear what the world or people around us think we should do, what defines us and what we are. It tells us of what we are as well. The world makes us compromise to It's standards and tells us lies, that eventually we believe at truths.

We've lost ourselves,
time to be found.
We've been chipped/scratched/scared/wounded,
time to be whole.
Time to be who and everything God has called us to be.

Let's hear what God has to say about us, every word is truth
and it is soaked with a heavy dose of everlasting love.
Let God speak, and I will listen.

Heart To The Beat Of Love
May 15th

No comments:

Post a Comment