Friday, April 30, 2010

O, is for the only One I see

The merry month of May.
It's going to be a merry one alright (;

There's so much going on this month.
It leaves me amazed and in awe of God and how much He is doing in our nation. And it also leaves a big smile right across my face. Haha, are you guys excited?

This month's going to be a month full of prayer.
Just a tini-tiny reminded, we're starting of with
10 Days of Prayer by MNPN,
Heart to the best of Love by LYPG,
Run Nat by The Run Nat Team,
Global Day Of Pray by MNPN & Team



In all of this, let's remember 2 Chronicles 7:14 that says
"If My people, who are called by My Name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

Yes & Amen

Time to gear up, keep the fire burning and keep our eyes on the Kingdom of God. He knows what He is doing (:

A new month, time for firsts! Or firsts after firsts!
-If we'd never met you, or have not in the loongest time,
join us tomorrow for LYPG at 10am
in People's Park Baptist Church.

It's the merry month of May,
but the more, definitely the merrier!
Hope to see you soon (:

With love, the LYPG team.

No comments:

Post a Comment