Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Step Up 2.5

BOO!
You may not hear from us. You may not see us.
But LYPG prayer has been going on consistently week after week.

However, there's a time for everything. And now we seem to be getting the message.. SPEED UP. In the middle of this year, while we were waiting on the Lord, a powerful Word came through the youngest person..


"I see a picture of us walking, but we were walking at the pace of a heartbeat. When the heart pumped, we took a step. Then I heard God saying - Move at the pace of My heartbeat."

From there we understood that we were to 1) neither overstep God 2) nor fall behind His timing


So where are we right now??

4 weeks ago: RunNat. Prayer goes OUT
Prayer taken to the streets and places of power

3 weeks ago: Look into my face. Your prayer starts here.
We got taken to the throne room where worship fuels prayer

2 weeks ago: Step out. Like, now.
Action needed. Enough said.

Last week: It's time for you to upgrade. Ready? Set? Go - RUN!
Dare we to engage more intensely?


Prayer needs to have people that are committed. People need to have prayer that is committed. I'm speaking to myself right here, because i know how far I fall short time and time again. But I desire to pray NOT because I am compelled by duty or leadership.. but

because I am MOVED by God's heart.
My own drive, determination, emotions can only bring me so far. After that comes the Holy Spirit, who helps us in our weakness (Rom 8)

For those in those dry places like me, where prayer seems too much an obligation and not a holy habit.. i just have a few words from my own heart.

Let His heart move you.


Love,
Eunice

See you at LYPG

No comments:

Post a Comment